Leading health researchers, policymakers, advocates and senior journalists will explore topics including:
- Children’s mental health
- Child labor laws and how to explain their effectiveness—or lack thereof
- Interventions for youth in the criminal justice system
- How policymakers grapple with child welfare reform
- Racial and gender disparities
- Advances in child development research
- The impact of COVID-19 on overall child vaccination efforts
- How child well-being can be affected at the community level
Confirmed speakers will be included here in the coming weeks.
The application deadline is April 4.
This competitive fellowship is open to U.S.-based reporters and editors working in print, television, radio or online media. The foundation greatly values diversity in all its programs and applicants from across the nation are encouraged to apply. The foundation will cover airfare, hotel, transportation to the airport and most meals.