The Stand Together Trust is especially interested in research that:
- Impediments to free speech and open inquiry in the academy.
- Legal interpretations of the First Amendment and their consequences.
- Exploring the connections between the classical liberal tradition and toleration.
- Exploring the individual and structural drivers of intolerance and tribalism in society.
- Press freedom, including research that explores freedom of information laws and the connections between press freedom and free societies.
- Digital free speech, including research related to intermediary liability, privacy, or other legal threats to free speech.
- Undergraduate programming that models civil discourse and educates students about the value of free expression.
Opportunity offered by:
The Stand Together Trust partners with social entrepreneurs who have a passion and personal knowledge in their subject area and deep belief in the dignity of all people. It seeks…