The Women’s Leadership Accelerator offers an intensive program of mentoring, discussion and learning from some of the top minds in digital media. Participants work closely with mentors on challenges unique to their careers and also receive support and coaching from ONA throughout the year.
The 2022 accelerator provides:
- Virtual kickoff workshop in March and an in-person cohort gathering in June, focused on hands-on personal and professional work; candid discussions about leadership, work-life balance and problem-solving in the newsroom; deep dives on developing leadership and management skills; and one-on-one mentoring from industry leaders
- A year of check-ins and practical, targeted guidance and personal coaching on individual challenges
- Registration to the 2022 Online News Association Conference (#ONA22)
- Closing workshop for the cohort in September, coinciding with ONA22
- The opportunity to be a part of a cohort of peers to serve as a strong career-long support system